Providing individual counseling, couples counseling and family counseling in St. Charles County and west St Louis County. I also provide Life Coaching, Relationship Coaching and Faith Coaching.
Populations I work with: Adults, Elders, & Adolescents (age 11 and up).
Treatment specialization includes:
- Anxiety & Fear
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Anger Problems
- Couples Counseling
- Trauma & Abuse Issues
- Family Counseling
- Adjustment Issues
- Teen/Adolescent Issues
- Sexual Addiction/Compulsive Behavior
- Step Family Challenges
- Communication Struggles
- Parenting Education and Support
- Relationship/Communication Problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Divorce Care
- Grief & Loss Counseling
- Spiritual/Christian Counseling
- Men’s Issues
- Stress Management
- Addiction & Recovery
- Aging & Developmental Concerns
- Work/Career & Educational Issues
- Men’s Issues
- Couples/Marriage Groups
- Parenting Groups
- For those who are looking specifically for spiritual or Christian counseling, I am one of few counselors in the area with two separate Master’s Degrees (one in counseling and one in theology) to work specifically with Christian and Spiritual concerns. I work with churches, clergy, and members to provide a variety of services including: Counseling, training, presentations, and consulting. Please call me to discuss your needs.
Life Coach / Relationship Coach / Faith Coach
- If you are looking direction to modify behavior or achieve a goal in your personal or professional life or in your relationship, coaching may be for you. Coaching is different from counseling as it does not identify or treat and identified condition (i.e. anxiety, depression, etc.). As a therapist I use Solution Focused Therapy as my tool for coaching. This approach is a proven therapy that looks at the present and the future to assist my clients. It draws on your own strengths and focuses on enhancing your strengths while improving upon your limitations to get the best results. I help my clients reach their goals through a variety of exercises and goal centered practice. Together we will discover the things that are keeping you from achieving your goals and identify positive practices that get you to where you want to go.
Areas include: Personal growth, Faith Growth, Growth or Improvement in Relationship, Career Coaching,
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach, tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.