Providing individual counseling, couples counseling and family counseling in St. Charles County and west St Louis County.
We are now providing ONLINE COUNSELING for individuals, couples, and families.
In a strong effort to protect our clients and communities, we have made the shift to providing all of our counseling services online. Our online services are completely confidential and encrypted from end to end. Most of our clients have been finding this approach as helpful and and adequate replacement in our currently heath crisis. Please contact us with any questions.
Populations we work with:
Individuals : Adults 18 and above
Couples: Dating, premarital counseling and marriage counseling
Treatment specialization includes:
- Anxiety & Fear
- Anger Problems
- Couples Counseling
- Trauma & Abuse Issues
- Adjustment Issues
- Alcohol and Drug problems
- Sexual Addiction/Compulsive Behavior
- Step Family Challenges
- Communication Struggles
- Parenting Education and Support
- Relationship/Communication Problems
- Conflict Resolution
- Divorce Care
- Grief & Loss Counseling
- Spiritual/Christian Counseling
- Men’s Issues
- Stress Management
- Work/Career & Educational Issues
- For those who are looking specifically for spiritual or Christian counseling, Eric is one of few counselors in the area with two separate Master’s Degrees (one in counseling and one in theology) to work specifically with Christian and Spiritual concerns. I work with churches, clergy, and members to provide a variety of services including: Counseling, training, presentations, and consulting. Please call me to discuss your needs.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach, tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.