Welcome to my practice. I am a licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) specializing in individual, couples and family therapy. For me “it’s all about the relationship!” This has been a focus of training for me throughout my professional career. Most problems we face in life have to do with relationships, whether with other people, our own self, with God, or even with things like food, substances, or possessions. I help clients work through their own conflicts on their time to reach the goals they wish to achieve. I use a variety of tools to fit your needs and not my own. I also work with people who suffer from depression, grief, anxiety, trauma as well as career and job challenges.
My therapeutic approach is to build a strong therapeutic relationship with my clients and provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I integrate various methods and therapeutic techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. My goal is to provide compassion and understanding while helping you build strengths and skills to attain the personal growth that you are committed to accomplishing.
Along with my Masters degree in Counseling, I also have a Masters degree in Pastoral Theology and spent 15 years working in churches providing ministry to families (adults, youth and children). As a counselor I provide Christian counseling for those who seek God to be present in their healing process.
- Lindenwood University (2013) MA – Professional Counseling
- Luther Seminary (1994) MA – Pastoral Theology – Youth & Family Ministry
- Luther College (1989) BA – Psychology
License, Certifications & Awards
- LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) State of Missouri
- Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society
- Alpha Chi National College Honor Society
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Counseling Association
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Missouri Mental Health Counselors Association